Philippine KPop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're Recruiting

+7
iellism
geniuscake
dong-jungrimin
arasoka19
yeoreum23
aigooalexyz
sushiroll~
11 posters

Go down

We're Recruiting Empty We're Recruiting

Post by sushiroll~ Mon May 03, 2010 3:20 am

Hey Pinoy KPoppers~ Welcome to the Philippine KPop Forums. Fresh na fresh at bagong bago tayo. We all know that KPop is slowly invading our entertainment scene so we're striving to become your virtual hang out, not only bringing you the best of KPop but also bringing you closer to other Pinoy Kpop fans.

We're now on the lookout for pinoy fans who can fill in various positions. We need dedicated people who can help us run the forums and be a part of the team. So if you think you have what it takes, don't hesitate to fill up the form below and post it in this thread.

Moderating Team (3)
-Your job is to look out for all the forum activity, making sure everybody follows the rules and people are having fun. In addition to modding (pinning important topics, closing and deleting inappropriate threads, warning erring members), you are also required to write for the Discoveries section of the forums. At least 1 article is expected from you every 2 weeks.

Writing Team (2)
-We need talented writers who can be a constant provider in the Discoveries section. You can write as many as you want but we're only expecting one article every 2 days.

Researchers (5)
-Stalkers! Kidding xD We want dedicated people who can search up and research on the latest gossips on our favorite kpop stars. We're not depending on you to write. You may copy paste as long as you've credited correctly and we're all good. We just want the scoop xD

Korean Translator (1)
-We need someone who can monitor naver, tellzone, daum, and all those korean websites.. Of course that someone has to understand Korean and be able to translate it in either english or filipino so we'll be able to understand what's the latest in korea.

Graphics and Technical People (2)
-We need a team of photoshop and coding gurus that will help us in making PhilKPop aesthetically pleasing to the eyes.

You think you got what it takes?

Then go ahead and fill up the form now:

Name:
Position Wanted: (Yes you can apply for more than one and yes you can be holding more than one position)
Hours you can allot for the forums (in a week):
Samples: (If you're applying for a mod position, experience?)
(If you're applying to be a writer or for the graphics team, at least 3 samples of your creations)
(If you wanna be a translator, sample of written translation job please)
Why should you hold the position?

And remember, we'll be taking a note of your contributions of the forums for those who applied =] So be active. It counts in your application. We don't have a set deadline or a time frame but we will be looking at your activity here and how much you've contributed. We'll let you know via PM.. and well your profile would change too if you get the job.

What are you waiting for? We're waiting for YOU.! g19

Last edited by sushiroll~ on Sun May 16, 2010 3:57 am; edited 6 times in total
sushiroll~
sushiroll~
HOT Admin
HOT Admin

Back to top Go down

We're Recruiting Empty Re: We're Recruiting

Post by aigooalexyz Tue May 11, 2010 9:07 pm

Name: Alexis Bryan G. Rivera
Position Wanted: Moderating Team and/or possibly Research Team
Hours you can allot for the forums: 7 to 10 hours a week
Samples: experience? none >< its my first time applying to be a mod but i'll do my best !~
Why should you hold the position? HMMM, i'm online 7 to 10 hours a week, so i can moderate here. also, i can help here cause i have many connnections in other forums. i'm an active member in 2oneday forums, ygladies forums, absolute mblaq forums, allkpop forums, and wgspectacle forums :))

Last edited by aigooalexyz on Fri May 14, 2010 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
aigooalexyz
aigooalexyz
THE Modding Team
THE Modding Team

Back to top Go down

Post by yeoreum23 Wed May 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Name: Mary Annie Tomagan
Position Wanted: Researcher :))) or a Moderator...
Hours you can allot for the forums: 2-3 hours a day :)
Samples: i'm a mod in kpop-ph.co.nr but it's still under construction..
(If you're applying to be a writer or for the graphics team, at least 3 samples of your creations)
(If you wanna be a translator, sample of written translation job please)
Why should you hold the position? gusto ko maging kpop zone ang buong Pilipinas, haha. char! gusto ko maging mabait na mod di tulad sa ibang FC...at mkadagdag ng nga news&updates :))))

XD
yeoreum23
yeoreum23

Back to top Go down

Post by arasoka19 Wed May 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Name: arrah benaning

Position Wanted: researcher
Hours you can allot for the forums: 5

I want to help spread the fun and hapiness that the whole KPOP is bringing. hope that through forums like this more people would appreciate KPOP more, that we admire them Filipinos not only because they're good looking or Koreans but rather we admire them bcuz of their exceptional talents,their great personalities,the unexplainable feeling and joy they give but also the overwhelming appreciation and love these groups give us(fans).

I will give my best effort to update the forum

I always visit kpop forums and kpop sites. I am always updated.
arasoka19
arasoka19

Back to top Go down

Post by dong-jungrimin Wed May 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Name: Kristin Mari Domingo Luy
Position Wanted: Moderating Team
Hours you can allot for the forums: 7- 12 hours a week :D
Samples: currently an ADMIN of kpop-ph.co.nr
Why should you hold the position? I want to share EVERYTHING that I know about my world which is KPOP :) I want others to let them know that Kpop is not just a genre. Aww :D

y64
dong-jungrimin
dong-jungrimin

Back to top Go down

Post by geniuscake Wed May 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Name: Paula Sabandal
Position Wanted: Moderating Team
Hours you can allot for the forums: 7hours+
Samples: I'm currently an admin of hey say jump international forum, and i have experience being a moderator in some forums.
Why should you hold the position? I want to help the forum in being organized, and also I want to help kpop fans by giving them informations about their idols :)
geniuscake
geniuscake
THE Modding Team
THE Modding Team

http://geniuscake.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iellism Thu May 13, 2010 11:02 am

Name: Ielle Suyat
Position Wanted: Researcher and Moderator
Hours you can allot for the forums: I'm online almost 18 hours a day. I only go offline if my internet connection eats itself up, if I am on the road to somewhere and if I'm asleep, otherwise you can find me in the cyberspace.
Samples: I'm an administrator and twitter pilot for MBLAQph, active member of Rocketboxx and YGLadies.
Why should you hold the position? Because I know that fandom never ends in one group, and I basically love almost all the Kpop groups there are. I am online most of the time and I monitor a lot of sites for updates and scoops. I have experience of managing MBLAQph and I know I can do my job pretty well.
iellism
iellism
THE Modding Team
THE Modding Team

http://crazyfans.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by panic Fri May 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Name: Abby Dulay

Position Wanted: Moderator or Graphics. (:

Hours you can allot for the forums: As long as I'm online? That's about as long as I'm at home. Say, 10++ hours? ^^ pag may pasok mga 5-6 hrs na lang. I like to keep my grades up. ^^

Samples: MBLAQph core po ako. ^^ tapos sa graphics, wait hanap muna ako.
https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/2u8jfrl.gif
https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/116micj.gif
https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/eai06o.gif
and i also made my own plurk layout, pati graphics, check it out: http://www.plurk.com/manalicious

Why should you hold the position?

Polygamous tayo, aminin na natin. XD Hindi lang isang fandom, kadalasan maramihan talaga. And I'm active sa maraming sites, kasi I'm trying to maintain all those fandoms. Ngayon na may ganito na tayo, gusto ko tumulong. May experience naman ako sa MblaqPh, at may experience din ako sa pag gawa ng graphics kasi hilig ko yun. Isa pang plus side, lagi akong online as long as nasa bahay ako. So madali ako hagilapin. Bihira ako mag hiatus, pag lang siguro exams week. Dedicated ako so I think I'm fit for this. :D

Last edited by panic on Fri May 14, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i added the graphics samples. :))
panic
panic
Graphic MASTERS
Graphic MASTERS

http://www.twitter.com/youronlypanic

Back to top Go down

Post by heedictator Mon May 17, 2010 1:56 pm

@jin: .....do i have to formally apply for this? LOL or will my ym volunteer action be credited. xDDDDD
heedictator
heedictator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dong Young Bae Sat May 29, 2010 8:59 am

@sushi
so yeah .. i'm here .. should i still apply? even if i volunteer myself to contribute (during my rest days .. LOL)

and i could see that there's a fan of taeyang here .. LOL ..
Dong Young Bae
Dong Young Bae

Back to top Go down

Post by lolliTOP Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:59 pm

Name: AIRA LEI
Position Wanted: RESEARCHER/MODERATOR
Hours you can allot for the forum / 10HRS
Samples: (If you're applying for a mod position, experience?) --im a former moderator of BOFPH,YGBB forum (its now deleted),MBLAQPH,currently moderator of PARK BOM INTL FORUM1 of the admin of LETSPLAY2NE1,GOO HYE SUN PHILIPPINESMINSUN PHILIPPINES,21BANGS & DARAGON PHILIPPINES

Why should you hold the position? im always online, im post updates in our fansites..and i think im capable
lolliTOP
lolliTOP

http://airatotzkie.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum